Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Strootman sends message about future amid Liverpool links

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "keep your secret, stay safe." Index du Forum ->
LONGMAN UNIVERSITY ;
-> Ϟ EXTÉRIEUR .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

✘ DATE OF BIRTH: 05/08/1993

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Strootman sends message about future amid Liverpool links Répondre en citant

Kevin Strootman claims he is happy in Italy amid reports linking him to Liverpool and Manchester United. The 28-year-old was speaking after Italy’s 1-1 draw with Holland at the Allianz Stadium in sbobet88888 Turin, in which Holland equalised three minutes from time.  Strootman has been with Roma since 2013, and has proved (when fit) to be a force of nature in sbobet88888 the middle of the park. He recently signed a new five-year deal with the Giallorossi. 
Much admired by Jose Mourinho, the Dutchman has scored 28 goals in 187 games for Roma, not bad for a defensive midfielder!
Speaking to journalists after the game, however, he shot down any notion of moving.
"I am only going to talk about sbobet88888 the national team. I have a contract and I haven't signed for anyone else," Strootman said.
"I am happy at Roma and that's enough."
Strootman went down with a horrible ACL tear before the 2014 World Cup, and a recurrence of it effectively grounded him until 2016, when he got back to his old self.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "keep your secret, stay safe." Index du Forum ->
LONGMAN UNIVERSITY ;
-> Ϟ EXTÉRIEUR .
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation