Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Griezmann Makes Huge Claim Over His Future

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "keep your secret, stay safe." Index du Forum ->
LONGMAN UNIVERSITY ;
-> Ϟ EXTÉRIEUR .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

✘ DATE OF BIRTH: 12/10/1989

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Griezmann Makes Huge Claim Over His Future Répondre en citant

Griezmann Makes Huge Claim Over His Future

Atletico Madrid and France superstar Antoine เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Griezmann has made a huge claim about his playing future.The France international, who is strongly  linked with a move away from Rojiblancos in the next transfer window, was previously tipped to join Manchester United earlier this season, but the latest reports suggest the 27-year-old has agreed terms with FC Barcelona.While on international duty, Griezmann revealed that he wants his future settled before he leaves for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia."I want to เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ travel to Russia without this concern," the 27-year-old told L'Equipe."It's not about knowing where I'll play, but about having the peace of mind if I'm still in one place or another. It may be boring, but I have told my sister that, whether I stay or not, this will have to be resolved beforehand."What bothers me the most is that everyone asks me about this issue.The forward has made 38 appearances for Atletico so far this season, scoring 23 goalsเล่น บอล ออนไลน์ and assisting a further 13 strikes.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "keep your secret, stay safe." Index du Forum ->
LONGMAN UNIVERSITY ;
-> Ϟ EXTÉRIEUR .
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation